REWA (Raising Education within Africa) was established in 2010 as a consultancy delivering professional services that raise the standard and quality of education so that children are well equipped to meet the challenges of education and life.
Our focus is Early Childhood Development and Literacy; our services range from unique programmes for children at the REWA Education Centre which include Reading Lessons, Book Clubs and Holistic Education Activities for young children. We also offer Educational Consultancy, Development of Curriculum and Training Material for Organisations as well as Workshops for Parents and Teachers such as P.E.T, Nutrition, Reading Workshops and more. At the REWA Education Centre, we offer Little Einsteins – a specialised Early Childhood Programme for children aged 2-5 and a Parenting and Play programme called SensoBaby.
Over a period of six years, REWA has developed into a well-reputed organisation that is known to raise the standards and quality of education and we continue to work as consultants for other schools, parents and educational organisations across the country.
REWA is rooted in the principle that effective learning cannot take place unless a child is happy and healthy – so these goals, along with supporting children to achieve normal developmental milestones, are the foundation of our programmes.
- Offer a creative and engaging learning space for our little learners;
- Provide a service beyond excellence for learners and their stakeholders;
- Operate on the principle that “any child can learn if they are taught properly”;
- Work cooperatively with schools, teachers and caregivers enabling them to use specific tools and strategies to help learners grow & develop;
- Make learning accessible to all – with a holistic and individualised approach to education.